CALGARY TECHNOLOGIES INC
2. By using Calgary Technologies Inc.'s Site, or services, and supplying any Personal Data to us, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data by Calgary Technologies Inc. for the purpose of providing services to you, and administering your account on the Site in accordance with: (i) this Policy, (ii) any other agreement you may have entered into with Calgary Technologies Inc., and (ii) applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that we are kept informed of the correct and current contact information for you.
3. You authorize Calgary Technologies Inc. to communicate with you regarding any services provided to you. You authorize Calgary Technologies Inc. to communicate with you via the internet and via the email address you have provided. You understand and accept the risk that data and information transmitted over the internet is susceptible to error or security breaches.
4. Calgary Technologies Inc. does not retain any financial or payment information. Calgary Technologies Inc. does not trade or sell any of your Personal Data. Calgary Technologies Inc. does not share or in any way disclose your personal information without your consent unless such a disclosure is required to provide services to you, is required by law or mandated by search warrant or court order or otherwise permitted under this Policy.
5. We safeguard your Personal Data and only maintain it for the length of time required by law and for our business records. After that, we will anonymize or securely destroy it.
6. In the event you have a question, complaint or dispute with Calgary Technologies Inc. regarding your Personal Data or our personal information handling practices, contact Communications & Marketing at the address displayed in the "Contact Us" section of our website.
Last updated: Jan. 19, 2018