An accelerator program for startup and pre-scaleup tech companies in the music industry
Reverb is a 4-week program for growing technology startups and pre-scaleup companies in the music and sound industry in Canada and internationally. As a founder, you’ll learn new skills, tools and strategies to scale your business.
Each startup is guided by a dedicated Advisor and has access to industry experts throughout the program duration. The rigour of one-on-one work with Advisors helps you prioritize and focus on business activities, with the intent to establish a 12 to 18-month growth roadmap for your business. As a result, you’ll complete the program better prepared to take advantage of accelerators and investment opportunities.
Applications are now closed.
Fall 2021 Dates: September 27 to October 22, 2021
Hosted at: *The Reverb program will be held virtually due to the constantly evolving nature of COVID-19. We will be exploring when and how we can gather in-person as we find out more.*
- Startups must commit to participate in the entirety of the program
- The program is offered at no cost or equity to participants
- Over 40+hours of programming
- Sessions are a half-day Monday to Friday from 9AM-12PM (MDT), some exceptions apply.
June 14, 2021: Applications Open
August 22, 2021: Application Deadline (11:59PM MDT)
September 27, 2021: Program Start Date
October 22, 2021: Program End Date
You are a founder of a technology and innovation focused company in the music industry and:
- You are working on your startup full-time
- Have a working Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Have an innovation-driven product and/or solution prototype
- Have some customer/market traction (early revenue, beta testers, partners, etc.)
- Are pre-seed investment, looking to raise money in the next 6-12 months
- Committed to learning, be coached, and move your company to the next level
- The program is open to startup entrepreneurs around the globe and is currently being delivered virtually.
The program is open to startup entrepreneurs around the globe and is currently being delivered virtually.
- Founders complete the program better prepared to approach accelerators and investment opportunities
- Pitch development
- Establish product/market fit
- Develop a 12 to 18-month growth plan for your business
- Build a data room — an organized compilation of startup documents in a secure location
- Build connections in the community, with other entrepreneurs, industry experts and investors
- Peer learning and accountability
- Develop leadership skills to allow you to scale with the business
- Fundraising, determine your raising strategy and build a data room
- Sales - determine your pricing model and business model
- Founder wellness and mental health