Connecting Canadian startups with communities around the world
The Virtual Passport series provides Canadian startups an inside look at a variety of innovation and tech communities around the world. With 6 highly interactive virtual events planned for the coming year, startups will gain insight and connections to the tech ecosystem in each location through a panel of local innovation and tech experts.
This program is offered in partnership with Canada's Tech Network.
Participating startups will:
- Get introduced to incubators, accelerators and investors in other cities. You will get a virtual taste of what the community is like in other cities... everything from where to get help, to the best place for a beer or coffee.
- Gain a greater understanding of what the investment scene is like in other cities. What's hot, what's not, and what to think about if you find yourself pitching in another city.
- Make meaningful connections - you can broaden your network through connections made during and after the program - opening up the door to think and act bigger than just within our borders!
There are limited spaces for each of these events. Interested companies should save their spot by filling out the short application below. Companies will be contacted by email up to a week before each event to confirm their participation.
Do you qualify?
- Your company is headquartered in Canada
- Your company is a technology driven, established startup and you are a committed full time entrepreneur
- You can articulate specific interest and goals for the given market location
For more information about the Startup Virtual Passport program please connect with Kevin Dahl | Advisor, Platform Calgary and Allison McConnell | Program Manager, CDMN