Focus on your startup's growth, supported by a community of entrepreneurs-in-residence and other founders like you.
The Platform Incubator is an 18-month program tailored to your startup to help you focus your time and energy where it makes the biggest difference, by providing structure and processes to enable continuous, rapid learning and scalability.
Get 1:1 support from experienced Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and connect with a community of startup founders to scale your business.
Our Entrepreneurs-in-Residence take a coaching approach to mentorship. We do not advise founders on how to run their business, but rather ask the right questions that help founders think deeper about themselves, their startup and its growth. We ask questions that help founders see things with perspective they may not have considered, and that drives them to come to their own conclusions and solve their own problems. The coaching approach keeps the ownership of the strategy and decision-making with the founder.
We believe this develops deeper strategic thinking within the entrepreneur.
Is the Incubator for you?
YOU’LL BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Have a business dedicated to solving a compelling problem using innovative technology
- Have early customer traction and revenue
- Are building your company for growth beyond Alberta
- Are focused on execution and accountability
- Are looking for less programming, and more coaching and guidance
- Would like real-time access to resources and support
- Have a driven, coachable and collaborative team
YOU’LL FOCUS ON:
- Building confidence to move from the founding team to the leadership team
- Identifying what experiments are working and begin to scale
- Strengthening your network and community of support to grow and scale in Alberta and beyond
On average, founders in the Incubator will engage in 2 to 4 hours of biweekly tailored activities over 18 months.
Access diverse perspectives and advice from professional service firms, investors and business mentors with deep experience in areas like B2B sales, financial modelling and HR.
Tap into a thriving local and global community. We help founders build relationships, grow their professional network and connect with like-minded peers. Founders will participate in bi-weekly standups and founder roundtable discussions.
Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) Meetings
Bi-weekly 1:1 sessions with dedicated experts. The EiRs ask questions, make connections, and hold the founder accountable to progress. They are focused on helping the startup leaders achieve their highest potential.
Each founder has access to a workshop budget. Participants will also gain access to workshops hosted by Platform Calgary including Masters Classes, 101s, and panels. Founders from underrepresented communities gain access to getthespark.co
Get Startup Perks
Gain access to exclusive offers and savings on software tools like AWS, Hubspot Premium and more.