Focus on your startup's growth, supported by a community of entrepreneurs-in-residence and other founders like you.
The Platform Incubator is an 18-month program tailored to your startup to help you focus your time and energy where it makes the biggest difference, by providing structure and processes to enable continuous, rapid learning and scalability.
Get 1:1 support from experienced Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and connect with a community of startup founders to scale your business.
Entrepreneurs-in-Residence adopt a coaching philosophy in their mentorship role. Instead of prescribing specific business strategies, we focus on posing insightful questions that encourage founders to delve into their own thoughts and observations, considering the startup from different angles. This method empowers individuals to arrive at their own conclusions, tackling challenges autonomously, ensuring that the founder maintains full ownership of the strategic direction and decision-making process. The outcome is long-term competency and skill development in the entrepreneur.
Is the Incubator for you?
YOU’LL BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU:
- Have a business dedicated to solving a compelling problem using technology
- Are pre-seed, seed OR have approximately $5,000 MRR or more
- Have a functional product
- Are defining your go-to-market strategy and acquiring marquee customers
- Have a driven, coachable and collaborative team looking for guidance
- Are focused on execution and accountability
YOU’LL FOCUS ON:
- Building confidence to move from the founding team to the leadership team
- Identifying what experiments are working and begin to scale
- Strengthening your network and community of support to grow and scale in Alberta and beyond
On average, founders in the Incubator will engage in 2 to 4 hours of biweekly tailored activities over 18 months.
Access diverse perspectives and advice from professional service firms, investors and business mentors with deep experience in areas like B2B sales, financial modelling and HR.
Tap into a thriving local and global community. We help founders build relationships, grow their professional network and connect with like-minded peers. Founders will participate in bi-weekly standups and founder roundtable discussions.
Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EiR) Meetings
Bi-weekly 1:1 sessions with dedicated experts. The EiRs ask questions, make connections, and hold the founder accountable to progress. They are focused on helping the startup leaders achieve their highest potential.
Each founder has access to a workshop budget. Participants will also gain access to workshops hosted by Platform Calgary including Masters Classes, 101s, and panels. Founders from underrepresented communities gain access to getthespark.co
Get Startup Perks
Gain access to exclusive offers and savings on software tools like AWS, Hubspot Premium and more.