Are you ready to ignite your entrepreneurial journey?
We understand the early stages of starting or joining a startup can be daunting, but with the support and resources provided by Startup 101, you'll gain the knowledge, tools, and connections needed to navigate the startup landscape with confidence.
After completing Startup 101, you will be able to:
- Understand what a startup is
- Identify the difference between a startup vs small business vs scaleup
- Start to articulate the problem using a problem statement
- Introduction to customer discovery and tips to start talking to your target audience
- Talk about you and your idea by building an elevator pitch
- Navigate Calgary’s startup community
Workshops available every second Wednesday of each month: